PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND PURCHASING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY ACCESSING TO THIS WEBSITE AND PURCHASING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TERMS OF SERVICE AND BY ALL OF OUR POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TERMS OF SERVICE, OR ANY OF OUR POLICIES, THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE NOR PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Our Website () belongs and is operated by Liera Limited. (Collectively hereinafter referred to as “Mode Industry”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”).
Liera Limited is a company with its principal offices at Unit 3D North Point House North Point Business Park, New Mallow Road Cork, Ireland. Tax registration number: 622054. Office number: + 357 250 30 402 , email@example.com .
Mode Industry offers online shopping services including shipping and delivery of items when you visit our Website, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Mode Industry offers this Website, including all information and Products available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users on the Website, including without limitation users who are referred by web browsers and/or are actually registered customers.
Section 1: Acceptance.
By accessing and/or browsing and/or using the Mode Industry Services on this Website you accept these Terms and Conditions and all our Policies and any other agreement related therewith. Please note this is a legally binding contract between you and Mode Industry.
When you access and/or browse and/or use our Website Services, you will doing so in your own free will. The access to and/or browsing on this Website and/or the use our e-commerce services will imply that you gave your consent and are expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions and all our Policies and any other agreement related therewith.
Please note any new features or tools which are added to Mode Industry shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The use of the Website and Services provided is exclusively available for individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts as prescribed under local and/or international applicable law.
Only individuals who have the legal age as prescribed by applicable laws, as to being competent to enter into a legally binding contract, are eligible to register and use the Website and Services.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and all our Policies and any other agreement related therewith, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
Please note we reserve the right to refuse to provide our Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
Section 3: Our Services.
In Mode Industry we are dedicated to selling and shipping clothing and accessories through our website (the “Products”).
Mode Industry offers shopping online Services through the Website, so that Customers can easily buy Products and receive them through a quick process at the address given by any Customer when registering an Account with us, if this decides to purchase any item offered through the Website (“Services”).
Our Customers can easily search any of our Products just by typing any keyword or category of a Product on the Search browser in our Website, for the convenience and ease of our Customers.
The Website offers Customers shopping cart access to order a high number of Products, which may be bought upon selection, or saved for a later purchase, making shipments easier and faster.
Mode Industry reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of Products selected per Customer.
Said limitations may apply for orders placed through the same Account and Payment Method, using the same billing and/or shipping address. Mode Industry will notify the Customer in the event such limits may be applied.
Mode Industry acknowledges that all the Products offered on the Website will display the prices in an accurate and clear manner.
Section 4: Customer Account.
Users who wish to buy our Products through our Website must create an Account. During the registration process, Mode Industry will require you to provide the following Personal Information:
✔ First Name.
✔ Last Name.
✔ Phone Number.
✔ Subscribe to our Newsletter (optional).
Users will be exclusively responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account and password and for restricting access to any third party.
The User must be responsible for all activities carried out under its Account login and through the use of its password.
The User agrees to immediately notify to Mode Industry if any unauthorized use of its password or Account occurs, as any other breach of security, and must ensure to logout from their Account at the end of each session.
Mode Industry will take all commercially and reasonable measures to protect Users information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized access, including measures to encrypt such information.
Section 5: Price and Payment Methods.
The payable price for purchasing each of the Products offered will be as shown on the Website, and in American Dollars (USD) or Euros (€). Prices stated on the Website apply to all the orders made through our Website. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Delivery costs are charged in addition and are clearly displayed during the checkout process.
Mode Industry reserves the right to change the information about its Products at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which can appear on the Website. If an incorrect information has been specified for any purchased Product, do not hesitate to contact our customer support service by reaching us at: + 35725262793 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Mode Industry provides Customers with online shopping services, including online purchases and payments, based on shipping and delivery methods available in Ireland.
Mode Industry offers Visa and MasterCard Credit/Debit Card Payment Methods. The Customer will be able to find all the card types available for payment in its country during the checkout process. Mode Industry will not accept cash or checks.
Occasionally, Mode Industry may provide special offers and discounts relating to certain products on the Website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer or discount will be specified at the time these are available.
Section 6: Checkout Process.
During the checkout process, Mode Industry will require the Customer to provide the following Personal Information for billing, shipment and delivery details:
✔ First Name.
✔ Last Name.
✔ Address 1.
✔ Address 2.
✔ Post Code.
✔ Region / State.
✔ Payment Method.
All Customers may confirm the address registered in its User Account for each shipment or may also provide a new shipment address.
When online payment transactions are carried out, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgment upon payment authorization by the Bank. Mode Industry reserves the right to put any purchase on hold if Payment Method used by the Customer is refused or declined by the bank for any reason. The Customer is responsible for providing a secondary valid Payment Method that enables Mode Industry to process the purchase.
Mode Industry does not store your Payment Method information on the Website. All payment details entered through the Website are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are also encrypted.
Mode Industry will not provide any Customer payment information obtained through the Website to any third-party companies or individuals unless required to by law, regulation or court order. This information is processed by our payment merchants.
Please note that Credit/Debit Cards provided by the Customer during the use of the online service will be legitimate, valid and accurate, and this shall only use credit cards legally owned by the Customer. Mode Industry will not be liable for any credit card fraud resulting from inaccurate, incorrect, or unlawful information provided by the Customer. Any liability arising from fraudulent acts to Payment Methods by the Customer, as any responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the Customer.
When a Customer wishes to proceed to purchase a Product on the Website, he or she must first place the order through the User Account, and then proceed to pay the price shown on the item (including all applicable delivery charges) through the chosen Payment Method. Once the Customer has reached the final billing page and submitted the order, such amount will be charged to the Bank Card selected as the Payment Method for that specific order. Mode Industry will immediately require authorization from the Bank or card issuer to process the payment transaction.
All payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the payment service provider you have chosen. If the provider refuses to, or for any reason does not authorize the payment, the order will be cancelled and you will be notified by email and/or during the checkout process.
Section 7: Products Information and Stock.
While Mode Industry carries out its best efforts to provide accurate product information through the Website (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images, and specifications), and services information, typographical errors may occur.
Please note that colors of the Products offered in the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, given that the actual colors that the Customers perceive are engaged with the quality of its monitor resolution, Mode Industry cannot guarantee that the colors that Customers perceive will be accurate.
Publishing any form of Product/Service information (including - but not limited to - marketing proposals, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the Website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the Website. Mode Industry cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a Product until online checkout is completed. In the event that a Product/Service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Product/Service information, Mode Industry will have the right, to either contact the Customer for further instructions in relation to the payment, or cancel its order notifying the Customer of such cancellation. In the event that Mode Industry accepts and processes an order online, the total cost will be debited to the Customer through its chosen Payment Method, and the Customer will be notified by email that such payment has been applied.
Section 8: Defective Products.
Mode Industry has the legal duty to supply all Customers with the Products in accordance with the information shown on the Website, and as set out in this terms and conditions. Nothing in this Agreement will affect Customer legal rights in relation to Products that are defective and/or faulty and/or damaged.
If any Customer considers that any of the Products that Mode Industry has supplied are defective or misleading, please notify Mode Industry at the following email address: email@example.com. In this case, the Customer may follow the return instructions of such Products as detailed in our Return Policy.
Section 9: Cancellations.
The Customer may only cancel an order before the payment process has gone through. However, if for any reason Mode Industry is unable to fulfill the order, you will receive a cancellation notice by email. If payment has already been applied for such cancelled order, we will refund the same amount using the same method used to make the payment. If, for any reason, alternative arrangements are necessary Mode Industry will contact you.
We will have the right to cancel a Purchase Order due to Payment Method rejection.
The Customer acknowledges that, in the event that Mode Industry reasonably determines that the Customer has breached these Terms and Conditions and any of our Policies and any other agreement related therewith, Mode Industry may cancel the subscription to Newsletters and/or any purchase made by the Customer on the Website, and that in such case Mode Industry will not be liable to the Customer, or to any third party for said cancellation.
The Customer shall use of the Website and Services is intended for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Customer is prohibited from using this Website or its Services: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the our Website and its Services; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the our Website and its Services.
Mode Industry reserves the right to terminate your use of our Website and its Service for violating any of the abovementioned forbidden uses.
Please note the following:
● We only offer warranty provided by each brand, in accordance with its warranty policy and depending on the brand category.
● Our website is provided and is made available on an “as is” basis, with the exclusive purpose of allowing customers to easily buy our products and receive them through a quick process carrying out all payments arising from such purchases.
● Mode Industry will be held liable should it fail to comply with the terms and conditions in this agreement causing any loss or damage to the customer that was foreseeable, and as a result of Mode industry breach, or if it should fail to use reasonable care and skill. However, Mode Industry will not be held liable for any loss or damage to customers that were not foreseeable. Foreseeable loss or damage will be understood if an event is obvious or able to be predicted at the time the customer makes a purchase online, and can be anticipated by both Mode Industry and the customer.
● Mode Industry only supplies products for domestic and private use. If the customer uses a product for any commercial, business or resale purpose, Mode Industry will not be held liable to customer for any loss of business, loss of anticipated profit or savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
● Mode Industry does not warrant and disclaims that the website will be available and/or provided in a timely, secured manner, uninterrupted, free from any errors, including but not limited to viruses or other malicious software.
● Mode Industry does not warrant that the operation of the website and its services will be uninterrupted or error free, that the website and its service will work properly on any given device or with any particular configuration of hardware and/or software, or that any service will provide complete protection for the integrity of selected data, information or content stored or transmitted via the internet.
● To the full extent permitted by law, in no event will Mode Industry and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, directors, licensors or any other person associated or any other business partner, be liable to customer or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages or losses whatsoever, without regard to cause or theory of liability.
● Mode Industry shall not be liable to customer or any third party, for the suspension, cancellation, termination or discontinuation of website services, caused by force majeure or third parties.
● The exclusions and limitations of Mode Industry liability and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, directors, licensors or any other person associated or any other business partner contained in this agreement, will not limit or exclude their potential liability for any matter that may not otherwise be limited or excluded by applicable laws.
● Customer acknowledges and accepts that its account registration on the website is for individual use only and that customer information is only to be used by the owner of the account according to these terms and conditions and all of our policies.
Customer shall indemnify and hold Mode Industry, its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless against any and all claims brought by a third party for actions arising from or related to the unauthorized use of the Website and Services, including but not limited to the misuse or operation of the Website in combination or modification with other hardware or software belonging to a third party alleging infringement and/or misappropriation of its intellectual property rights.
Section 13: Termination.
The obligations and liabilities of the Parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions and all its Policies, for all purposes.
These Terms of Service and all our Policies are effective unless and until terminated by either the Customer or us. The Customer may terminate these Terms of Service and all our Policies at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease the use of our Website.
If at Mode Industry sole judgment the Customer fails, or we suspect that the Customer has failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions and any of our Policies, we also may terminate these Terms and Conditions and all of our Policies at any time without notice, and the Customer will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny your access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Mode Industry reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies by posting updates and changes to our Website.
It is Customer responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. The continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions and any of our Policies constitutes acceptance of those changes
The Customer can review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions, and any of our Policies at any time in our Website
Section 15: Ownership Rights.
Each and every intellectual property right and copyright held by Mode Industry in relation to the Website and its Services; as to any inventions; patents; trademarks; logos; business secrets; domain names; and know-how, among others, that currently exist and/or that have existed in the past and/or that may exist in the future with respect to, or by Mode Industry and/or the Services it offers through the Website ("Intellectual Property"), are exclusive property of, and belong solely to Liera Limited. Likewise, Customer accepts that all moral and patrimonial rights to Intellectual Property belong solely and exclusively to Liera Limited
The Customer must not reproduce and/or disclose and/or use in its own benefit or for the benefit of any third parties, in its original or converted form, or in any other way, whether directly or indirectly, any Intellectual Property belonging to Liera Limited.
The Customer shall use the Website and Services, exclusively in accordance to the provisions established in these Terms and Conditions and all of our Policies, and the Customer has no right to claim any right or interest of any kind on the Website and its content and/or Services and/or any Intellectual Property and/or any other right associated or arising from such Intellectual Property.
These Terms and Conditions and all our Policies shall be governed by the laws of Ireland In case of any disputes, Mode Industry and the Customer, hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Section 17: Miscellaneous.
● Force Majeure: If Mode Industry is prevented from carrying out its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies, as a result of any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to unavailability of any communication system, virus attack in Mode Industry technological systems, breach, sabotage, Acts of God, War, Strikes, Lock-outs, Floods and Failure of Service Providers, wars, acts of government, then in such an event, Mode Industry shall be relieved from its obligations and liabilities under these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies as such fulfillment of the obligation is prevented.
● No Waiver: Mode Industry 's failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies shall not be deemed to be a waiver of its rights or remedies in respect of any present or future default of the Customer in performance or compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies.
● Entirety: These Terms and Conditions and all our Policies, constitute the entire agreement between Mode Industry and Customer, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. These Terms and Conditions and all of its Policies supersedes and replaces any other agreement the Customer previously has entered into with respect to a prior version of our Services.
● Separate Agreements: If the Customer has acquired two or more Products, even in a single transaction, or acquired any of the Products in multiple transactions, the Customer has accepted these Terms and Conditions and all its Policies multiple times. Although the terms and conditions the Customer accepted may be similar or identical, each time the Customer acquired two or more of our Products the same has entered into a different and separate agreement with Mode Industry.
● Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions and/or any of our Policies, to be invalid, such invalid provision shall be severed and shall have no effect on the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or of any of our Policies, and they shall continue in full force and effect.
● No third-party beneficiaries: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and/or any of our Policies, express or implied, is intended to or will confer upon any person other than the Customer, any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms and Conditions and/or any of our Policies. No person other than the Customer may bring a cause of action pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and/or any of our Policies.
● Assignment: The Customer may not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Mode Industry. Please note that Mode Industry may assign these Terms and Conditions and all its Policies at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior written consent by the Customer.
● Interpretation: The headings in these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies do not affect its interpretation. The use of any gender includes all genders. The singular includes the plural and vice-versa. Where a word or phrase is defined, its other grammatical forms have a corresponding meaning. These Terms and Conditions and all our Policies were originally prepared in the English language. Although, Mode Industry may provide one or more translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies for your convenience. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any of its Policies will be the governing version in case of any conflict or discrepancy. In the event that an ambiguity or question of intent or interpretation arises, in any judicial proceeding or otherwise, the obligations and duties under these Terms and Conditions and all of our Policies will be construed as having been drafted jointly by the parties, and no presumption or burden of proof will arise favoring or disfavoring any party by virtue of the authorship of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions and all of its Policies.
● Website Maintenance: Mode Industry will make its best efforts to provide and/or make the Website and its Services available in an uninterrupted manner to the Customer. However, the Website and its Services may be subject to downtimes and/or may not be available temporarily due to scheduled maintenance activity initiated by Mode Industry, and such scheduled maintenance activity may be notified to the Customer by email from Mode Industry. In addition, the Website and its Services may be unavailable due to unscheduled emergencies and/or for other causes beyond Mode Industry's reasonable control and for such unscheduled emergencies prior notice shall not be given by Mode Industry.
Section 18: Contact Us.
Any questions, comments, requests or complaint should be by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and that email receipt is to be acknowledged by Mode Industry, and in the event that the delivery fails, notice can be sent to the address mentioned below:
Modeindustry is property of Liera Limited
Registered address: Unit 3D North Point House North Point Business Park, New Mallow Road Cork, Ireland
Office address: 4, Riga Fereou str, 3rd floor 3095 Limassol, Cyprus
Office number: + 35725030402
Support number: + 35725262793