Section 1: Purpose of our Cookies.
A cookie is actually a small computer file which may be downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. Cookies are harmless files which can help improve your experience of using a website because, among other things, they help us:
· Understand your browsing habits
· Respond to you as an individual by tailoring our operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences
· Monitor which sections of our Website you find useful and which you do not
· Understand the number of visitors so that we can analyze data about web traffic which helps us improve our Website
· As a security measure to protect you against fraud and abuse and to help to identify irregularities in behavior.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser; these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
Please note that so we can offer you the best possible online experience, new services using cookies may be added to our site from time to time. We aim to keep cookies information provided here as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to review and update the details.
Section 2: Our Cookies.
· Required Cookies: We use a set of cookies which are critical to the functionality of our Website. They are used to keep a user logged in to the site and to remember previous quotations should the user return to our Website.
· Functional Cookies: We use a set of cookies to track visitors to help us understand how Customers use our Website. These cookies are only used to help improve users' site experience. The cookies are placed on the user's first visit to our Website and they track the user through the Website (where they go, where they drop off, what pages they have problems with, etc.).
· Marketing Cookies: We use third parties to help provide customized advertising and other content to visitors to our Website and other sites. We also use these cookies to limit what marketing or advertising is delivered to our Customers.
Section 3: Web Beacons.
Web beacons are a similar technology to cookies and just like cookies; they can help us deliver an improved online experience. Essentially, they are a clear picture file that is used to keep track of a User or Customer's navigation through our Website.
They may also be referred to as "tags", and are normally used by websites that use third-party traffic monitoring and tracking services, such as web analytics. We can use Web beacons in combination with cookies to gain an understanding of how our Users and Customer navigate through our Website. If you would like to find out more about web beacons, you can visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Section 4: Declining Cookies.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website and could prevent you from completing some purchases through our Website.
To decline our cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your preferred web browser. If you require any further information on cookies including how to see what cookies have been setup and how to manage, delete and turn them off visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Section 5: Contact Us.
Registered address: Unit 3D North Point House North Point Business Park, New Mallow Road Cork, Ireland
Office address: 4, Riga Fereou str, 3rd floor 3095 Limassol, Cyprus
Office number: + 35725030402
Support number: + 35725262793